Six (6) Things You Didn’t Know About Mavin Record’s Crayon.
Few Weeks ago, Mavin Records boss Donjazzy announced the signing of a new act Crayon following his signing of the Dumebi Crooner Rema.
Since signing Crayon, Mavin Records fans have been hoping to know the basic things about Crayon which is the reason for this article, the “Six (6) Things You Didn’t Know About Mavin Record’s Crayon.”
After securing a multi-million naira deal with Kupanda Holdings aimed at creating better opportunities for African music, Mavin Records signs Crayon and Rema to kickstart a new era in the African Music Industry.
Here are Six (6) Things You Didn’t Know About Mavin Record’s Crayon.
1. Crayon was discovered and introduced to Donjazzy by Mavin in-house producer baby Fresh. Baby fresh seems to have known Crayon for quite a long time before his signing to Mavin Records.
2. Crayon has management deal with Blow Time Entertainment a management firm owned by Baby Fresh.
3. Crayon was unveiled on May 31st by Mavin Records and Blow Time Entertainment. Donjazzy rook to Instagram to pronounce love for Baby Fresh and his new artist Crayon who was signed under record label.
4. Crayon first ever contribution on a song was his verse on Mavin Records hit single “All is in order“. Mavin Record’s Crayon delivered the fourth verse on the hit single with DNA, Rema, Donjazzy and Korede Bella all contributing to the Baby fresh produced smash hit.
5. Crayon invented a new dance step “CrayWay Dance” which he introduced “All is in order” visuals.
6. Mavin Records Crayon was featured on Ladi Poe’s song “Based On Kpa“.
That’s the Six (6) Things You Didn’t Know About Mavin Record’s Crayon. The young talent has already been likened with Africa’s sensational afropop star “Wizkid”.